Terms and Conditions
1. The goods remain the property of Paul Hobbs until payment for the goods has been received.
2. The responsibility for the goods passes to the buyer at the time of delivery.
3. The copyright in this work is retained by Paul Hobbs.
4. The buyer shall not, without the prior consent of Paul Hobbs in writing, do any of the following:
- Make a copy of the work.
- Alter, edit or amend the work.
- Publish the work.
5. Paul Hobbs asserts his moral right to be identified as the author of the work.
6. Frame and print sizes may vary slightly from the figures listed on the website.
7. Delivery charges will apply for items sent to destinations outside the United Kingdom.